CatecholaCalm™ contains a blend of vitamins, minerals and adaptogenic herbs designed to support a healthy response to stress. The most well-known stress chemicals in the body are cortisol and the catecholamines – specifically, epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine. CatecholaCalm™ is formulated to help balance the levels of these chemicals and to support overall health. The mind-body connection is a powerful system; proper levels of stress chemicals help to support healthy blood sugar and insulin levels, body weight, the immune system and a positive mental outlook.
• Vitamin C and the B vitamin family: Help support steady energy levels. When the body is under occasional stress, it can get “revved up” and burn through nutrients quickly, so it is important to maintain sufficient levels of these valuable vitamins. Vitamin B12 helps support proper levels of catecholamines. Vitamins C and B5 (pantothenic acid) are important for healthy adrenal gland function — the adrenals being the primary glands responsible for producing the stress response.
• Phosphatidylserine (PS): Nutrient that promotes healthy hormone levels by helping to normalize cortisol levels when the body is under occasional stress. The PS in this product is soy-free and is derived from sunflower lecithin.
• Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb with a long history in Ayurvedic medicine for aiding a healthy stress response. “Adaptogenic” herbs are given this name because they help the body “adapt” to stress, assisting the body in optimizing levels of hormones and neurotransmitters.
• Magnesium: One of the body’s most important minerals; aids in muscle relaxation and therefore may help with occasional simple nervous tension and may offer a calming effect for both body and mind.
• Valerian, lemon balm and passion flower: Herbs that promote relaxation, in part by supporting the production of GABA, a calming neurotransmitter that helps balance the stress catecholamines
There are no reviews yet.