DIM-Evail™ provides 100 mg of DIM (Diindolylmethane) -a type of compound known as a ‘plant indole.’ Plant indoles are found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower and are among the nutrients that give these vegetables their well-known healthful properties.
The primary plant indole found in cruciferous vegetables is known as Indole 3 Carbinol (I3C), which converts to DIM in the body. I3C and DIM have been studied for their health-promoting benefits when used as supplements. While both may help support healthy estrogen metabolism, DIM may be a better option as it does not produce the unwanted side effects of I3C (including possible nausea and equilibrium issues).
Benefits of DIM-Evail™:
• Helps maintain beneficial ratio of 2 hydroxy estrogen to 16 hydroxy estrogen (also known as a higher ‘2/16 ratio’)
• Supports healthy balance of testosterone and estrogen
• Provides antioxidant properties. DIM has been shown to help protect cells in the body from the damaging effects of oxidation.
• Has none of the side effects associated with I3C
• Specifically formulated for maximum absorption and bioavailability