Vitamin B12 formula
• Includes methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12
• Helps in the formation of red blood cells
• Assists in the metabolism of proteins, fat and carbohydrates
• Helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency
Chewable tablets with a natural cherry flavour
• Great taste for improved patient compliance
Active Chewable B12 supports red blood cell formation and macronutrient metabolism with a concentrated dose (1,000 mcg) of methylcobalamin, the body’s preferred active form of vitamin B12. B12-deficiency is one of the most common causes of nutrient-related anemia, especially among the elderly, with an estimated 11% of anemia cases in adults 65+ being B12-related. Vegan diets and metformin usage are also associated with increased risk of B12 deficiency.