Chewable vitamin D supplement
• Provides 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per tablet
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
• Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
• Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
• Great-tasting natural blackcurrant flavour
Vitamin D improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, and helps in the maintenance of bone health. Osteoporosis Canada’s guideline statements recommend a daily vitamin D intake of 400-1000 IU for low-risk adults under 50 years of age and 800-2,000 IU for high-risk and older adults. Vitamin D intakes of 700-800 IU/day are associated with a decreased risk of bone fracture, in comparison with 400 IU/day.